For Sale: 2010 Ford Focus SE
Looking to maybe sell my Focus, if I get the right $$ for it.
Not desperate to make it happen, but I've come across a deal to buy a better/bigger AWD family car that I'm kinda interested in, and being unemployed I can't justify making that purchase and ending up with 3 cars while the Focus would barely get any usage anymore.
So, here it goes:
2010 Focus SE, 4-door, automatic, a little over 31k miles on it (as of 11-1-12), dealer-maintained since I worked at the dealer where it was bought/serviced :)
- Never in any accidents :)
- Car is equipped with power windows/mirrors/locks, manual A/C, tilt wheel, height-adjustable driver seat, remote trunk release in-car and by remote, remote starter, ABS, traction control, stability control, side-curtain airbags and side airbags.
- I've also installed a fog light kit which works perfectly and was set-up in such a way that the fogs will stay on even with the high beams being on, although I've never run the car like this.
- Has Ford-Racing front springs/struts and rear springs/shocks (lowered the car ~1"), SES smoked headlights, tail lights and front grille, Steeda rear swaybar with the install brackets welded in place, and heated SES mirrors with color-matched mirror covers.
- I have the stock suspension parts which I'll include at no extra charge so the new owner can raise the car back up 1" if they so desire.
- The suspension work was done when the car had about 8k miles on it, if I remember correctly.
- Windows are tinted the maximum-allowed-in-MA 35%, although using a tint meter they came out to about 27%, so the tint may have to be removed/replaced if you have issues at inspection time. I will not be held responsible for this since I'm disclosing how dark it is, it'll be the buyer's responsibility to do with it as he/she pleases.
- Car has new brake pads and rotors in the front as of about 2k miles ago and the tires/wheels installed are the stock parts which were originally removed at about 6-7,000 miles when I installed aftermarket rims/tires which were then removed at about 28,000 and the stock rims/tires re-installed, getting ready for winter.
- This car has gotten as high as 36.7 mpg while traveling at a steady ~65mph during a recent 250-mile round-trip.
Asking $12,795/O.B.O. for the car as it sits. Car is currently in Derry, NH. I can be reached via PM's here and I'll get an instant e-mail letting me know I have PM.
- - - - Note: the red paint on the foglamp surrounds and on the door handle covers is chipping away. The door-handle covers are held on with double-sided tape and can be removed at any time, leaving behind the factory black-plastic door handles. I bought some chrome-plated eBay covers and painted them myself, I also painted the foglamp surrounds, but apparently after a couple of years they started chipping/peeling.
- The foglamp surround paint issue can be seen in the first couple of pics below.
Any questions, please feel free to ask :)
New pics taken 10-21-2012 after a full wash and hand-wax :) :
New interior pics taken 10-21-2012 after full cleaning/vacuuming :
Pictures taken 10-12-2012 :
Updated pictures, just taken today :)
Bump Bump Bump :)
Price-drop bump :)
New pics bump.
Car just got washed and hand-waxed today :)
Car just crossed 31k miles.
Smooth bump ;)
So sad seeing you and Phokus getting rid of your cars. The "twins".
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.