|10-07-2010, 08:13 PM||#1|
For Sale: 2003 SVT Ford Focus, Clean, Clean, and Clean, Did i say clean?
Ok, first off it has a "buyback" title, means nothing really, as far as clear or salvage, its still clear, just say buyback on it. In 2004 it had tranny problems, was bought back, new tranny put in problem fixed. If that bugs you nd you ride the title, kindly hit the back button :-).
* I dont want to sell this car, but only putting 6k miles on it this year, made me realize, its getting babied toooo much! Its sat in my nice garage all year! One side note, the car was repainted last year by my local Ford Racing Dealership to OEM Spec, why? It was just not shiny nor perfect enough for me, that's all.
* Car is located in Ohio, and just rolled over 100k.
- K&N Short Ram Red Intake System
- CFM ORP W/ MIL ELIM
- Borla Full Cat-Back Exhaust System (LOVE IT.)
- Wrapped Headers and ORP
- 1 Off Kamikuri Front Bumper
- Ford Racing Painted Alum Fuel Door
- Brand New FR OEM HID Lights
- Brand new X Drilled Rotors on all 4 corners
- BRAND NEW Stainless Steel Russell Brake Lines
- All New Calipers, ALL 4.
- Hawk HPS Pads on all four corners!
- New OEM SVT Suspension, complete kit, 10k miles ago.
- OEM SVT Wheels, powdered Black, With NEW Kuhmo Ecsta AST Summer Tires. 95% Tread. They rock.
- New Redline Tuning Matching color floor mats
- CFM ADJ. Short Throw Shifter
- Top of line Alpine Headunit, iPod,Sirius,HD Radio. Etc.
- Matching 15" Memphis sub that is just right, with clean enclosure.
- All audio wires, tucked, out of sight out of mind.
Now my words, the car is near mint. The interior, exterior, under body, all looks cleaner than any other SVT iv seen. The car has been my baby since 06. Oil changes every 3000 Miles, on jackstands every winter with block heater on and wheels off, In my heated garage. There are no CE lights or anything on the dash, everything works just as it should, there is really not a single problem with this car at all. It has never failed me, and sounds excellent and has near perfect factory spec compression. Iv done all the watch out for things on it before they happened. And have taken exceptional care of it. Im pricing it very fair by saying i have too much money in this car, whoever does buy it, is going to have one of the nicest limited production cars ford makes. Im buying a Spec miata, and this will get me one step closer to doing so.
- Things done in past 500 miles.
- Timing componet kit, everything too.
- SS Brake Lines
- Clutch MS
- "Standard Tuneup"
- Header Wrap
- Full tranny flush, everything done.
Now for the pictures, it only comes with the SVT wheels, and looks just as shiny to this day, these were all taken on last wash.
* Oh and before i forget :)
- Contact *
Email - Shreveeoc@Live.com
Cell, Call/Text - 330-473-2006.
- Price *
- Location *
|10-07-2010, 08:22 PM||#2|
wow.....so nice :)
I like that bumper.... the first picture almost made me think it was an MP5 for a second
|Bookmarks & Social Networks|