Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Where did you buy your eibachs & struts?

1K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  skiwithme 
#1 ·
I'm not sure if this is the right forum (or if it should be in suspension) so i'll post it here and hope that it doesn't have to be moved. I'm looking to get a set of eibach pros and some KYG struts. Where did you guys buy these from for the best price/customer service. I'm not asking for feedback about the springs or anything like that, just the vendor and the quality of THEIR service and the 'fairness' of the price. Thanks guys & gals!

#2 ·
I bought my Prokit stuff from Madperformance.net but they seem to have fallen off the face of the earth...

I have bought other stuff from Todd at nthcoast.com and his service/prices are hard to beat, and I know he carries Eibach stuff cause it's been on sale before in Vendor Deals. I have no idea of where to find KYG stuff.

#4 ·
#16 ·
I purchased a Eibach Pro-System Plus from Tony D. at New Edge Performance back in the fall. Tony's a great guy and his customer service is second to none. I have seen nothing but positive statements about Tony on all the Focus boards. I'ld recommend Tony D./New Edge for al your Focus mods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.