Focus Fanatics Forum banner

TRACK: A few pics after a hard day of autocross (56k should be o'tay)

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  P0WeRbyDuratec 
#1 ·
A few pics after a hard day of autocross (56k should be o'tay)

There was one other focus, but he was in the other parking lot, a black SVT.

This was probably the most fun i've ever had with all of my clothes on.

Didn't get many pictures of us on the track, unless someone else was taking pictures, but got a few of Garick.

This is MyBlackST, Garick, and myself after the event was done:

Garick's fun run:

147 more pictures of everything else:
Autocross Pics

See less See more
#2 ·
nice pics went through all 149 of them i bet that lotus was doing good

#4 ·
nice pics man

#8 ·
there are a few colleges that the events are held at. It was a really good day. I do have to say Garick's car is set up nice. I finally found the limit of the stock pirelli's. Spun on my last run..wooooo was that a strang feeling...stayed on course and finished though. It sucks that this was the last event for the season. Just gives us more time to prepare for next season...

#10 ·
Cool! [thumb]
I'm moving this to "Racing, Rally & Autocross", since after all, they are racing pictures.[;)]

This was probably the most fun i've ever had with all of my clothes on.
I'll 2nd that. [:D]

#11 ·
torradan said:
Looks like we did fairly well!

Garick got 1st in STS
Dave got 3rd, and I got 18th in Novice

and the stealth SVT got 9th in SM

good job guys!
Yea, I think the "T" next to the place means trophy..not sure though. I wish I looked to see how I did before we took off.....I may not have left before the closeing of the event. All in all I felt really good out there and Todd was getting quicker with his runs. Garick was flying though.

#13 ·
P0WeRbyDuratec said:
i'm mad that i couldn't make it out to any events. I swear that i'll be there next year! i promise.
A couple of us may be going out to rochester on the 2nd of october for their last event. If you wanna go...there is some really good divers there. Should be fun.

#15 ·
The more the merrier! Need to show these guys that our focuses can keep up with the rest of the world. :)

and Dave, I got to about 35mph @ ~6100rpm in first gear before I was afraid of blowing something up.

#18 ·
Man, you guys end the season early! I have about 8 more events to look forward to between 2 regions, not counting a couple I could attend while I am out of town. (Out of town for Evolution AutoX School, so it's all good!). Our last event is November 7th!.

Check your other local regions, as well as Mustang, Ford, BMW, etc. car club days. 90% of the time they are welcoming to anyone who wants to come out and race! The great pics in my gallery are from a Mustang Club event at a local Kart track.

And for you guys who have never been, at least attend SOMEBODIES race day before the end of the year, even if it's just to watch. The Northeast is positively spoiled for venues and events.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.