Focus Fanatics Forum banner

I won the Lincoln ProSolo Bonus Challenge......again. 2 years in a row!

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  NYR Solo 
#1 · (Edited)
As stated in the title i ended up getting randomly selected into the bonus challenge for the second year in a row, and as follows i won it again!

I'm pretty sure I'm the first person ever to do it. And if your not sure how your selected what happens is 8 people are picked randomly out of a hat of about 100 people and then go head to head in bracket racing until there is only one driver left. The hardest part about winning back to back is getting randomly select 2 years in a row, im might have to work out the odd's cause it has to be ridiculous.

As comes with winning i get a free entry to another ProSolo this year and since i run Kuhmo tire Contingency I will get another $600 in tires! I still have some left over in my garage from last year too!

My car with the other 2 challenge winners (left to right. ladies challenge, super challenge, bonus challenge)

See less See more
1 8
#7 ·
Very nice job. You must have one hell of a custom tune, that car picks up so well. And I love the torque curve of your second gear.

on a side note, sorry to "Chang Ho Kim", seems he kept catching red lights at the start.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.