Focus Fanatics Forum banner

preping for this year's autocross and rallycross

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  GodLovesUgly 
#1 · (Edited)
so over the last month and yesterday i have been fixing up the focus for this years event. Im going to try and compete in both autocross and rallycross. it could be a good turn out for me or i'll break my suspension. but thats whateve.

anyways i have some pics of stuff

got the kuhmos on my wheels

my new borla exhaust....i didnt out the tip on cause i think it sticks out to far, and i need to have me hi-flow cat extended so i can fit it into the stright section of this one. but for now its on and it sounds mean. i'll put a clip up in a few days. (my focus sport stealth exhaust is now for sale pm me if you want)

I also threw on some kyb AGX struts in the last few weeks. they handle awesome. i also replaced the front endlinks which was nice after snapping one of the stock ones in the last rallycross.

and the car with the wrc wing. these wheels are gone but this is what the car looks like as of now. before i deck it out in vynal. which will happen soon...

See less See more
#4 ·
Awesome parts man ... which Kumhos did you get the XSs?

Love the wing ... and those KYBs ... I will be looking for new struts soon ... so I would love to hear how they handle for you on the course.

And nice borla.

Very exciting parts there.

-Ray-

#5 ·
^yeah i have the XS's. free from contingency winnings last year.

so far on the normal road the KYB's are amazing and that with snow tires. i can't wait to open it up with some better rubber on there and actually adjusting them stiff.

next to come in the next month is a race seat so i'll post that up in here too. i might get the vynal on tomorrow too.

#7 ·
Nice and congrats on the tires for FREE! [drinking][cheers]

Yeah ... I am looking at stiff suspension and those are one of them that I am looking at ... Good to hear they are comfortable and adjustable to stiffen the ride for runs.

Look forward to seeing the vinyl and the seats.

-Ray-

#8 ·
here's some updated pics. just a taste of what going one the car. contingencies still need to be put on but theres plenty of time before those races.

some of you may have already seen these in the nominations for rotm.

#9 ·
Love the Rally wing ... is that a CF Hatch?

Are you running ST when your region starts going?

Really like your Magnets.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.