Focus Fanatics Forum banner

AutoX Focus in Puerto Rico...totaled

4K views 51 replies 28 participants last post by  SpeedOften 
#1 ·
well two weeks ago my friend auto-x focus was totaled...

before...

after

See less See more
#4 ·
he is ok...
just some scratches here and there...

but nothing big...

in the final curve of the track an m3 tried to pass him...and he loose control of the car...

could have been worse....

#8 ·
Don't think I've ever been to that kind either...Either the starter wasn't paying attention or that's one fast M3.

I did have a Shirocco (sp) go tits up at nationals while I was on course at the 99 SCCA nationals. They are notorious for soft springs,,, he got leaned over and bumped a bad spot in the surface....over he went.

#10 ·
Oh..and a friend of mine got t-boned last year at Nats.... An S2000 got lost and turned the wrong way. She hit my friend (also in an S2000). The weather really sucked and I guess that played a big part.

#11 ·
How did that happen at an auto-x? Sounds and looks like a road course...

#12 ·
Pretty sure that roadracing..It looks like it says GT-5 on the door but that car wouldn't be a
GT-5.

Sure is a shame.....That was a good looking car. Good that no one was hurt.

The first picture looks like it was taken at a drag strip. Course it may not have ben the same event.

#16 ·
#17 ·
[sarcasm]Yeah, I really think that should buff right out... [:D][/sarcasm]

That stinks, I'm sure he had a lot of money in that car.

#25 ·
thefrush said:
[sarcasm]Yeah, I really think that should buff right out... [:D][/sarcasm]

That stinks, I'm sure he had a lot of money in that car.
That should buff right out... LMAO

holy crap, that's the funniest thing I've read on this forum in a long time. still laughing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.