Focus Fanatics Forum banner

saturn...

3K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  JSTaBLURRR 
#1 ·
The other night me and my friend lined up at a stoplight. He has a saturn..im not sure what year it is...he has a short ram intake if im not mistaken..and exhaust...and decided to race..we did it from a stop, and he hung with me for about 3 seconds..i pretty much toasted him in first and hit second , i pretty much slowed down at 2 gear...he was reving at me the whole time while he was following me...so i decided to just go for it..hehe[thumb]

#4 ·
they make performance stuff for saturns??? lol what a waste. Anyways, nice kill, but you have to start moving up the kill list, saturns dont count for people who own SVTF's.

#5 ·
What about Ion Redlines Bowers? What about that Saturn that went 250mph or whatever on the Salt Flats. Just because it's a Saturn doesn't mean it can't be fast.

Good job man, a kill is a kill. Next time post it in Racing, Rally, Autocross section though.

#9 ·
you should be able to spank a saturn with your e-brake on....good kill though....anyone notice everyone on here has friends with slow azz cars...we need to help our pals out a little..maybe race them from 2nd gear or something

#10 ·
CAIS95 said:
you should be able to spank a saturn with your e-brake on....good kill though....anyone notice everyone on here has friends with slow azz cars...we need to help our pals out a little..maybe race them from 2nd gear or something
I have many friends with fast-ass cars. Some examples, a pumped Z28 with over 300 crank hp, a lightly modded 325i, an EVO-8... And there are more.

#14 ·
We tried to test drive a Redline with Bryan. The dealer, when asked, didn't know how much TQ it had. Also said that the engine was German but did not know who made it.

After 5 minutes of us looking at the car and giving hints we had the money to buy it.....the dude was on his cell phone! Bitch!

Walk away quick...Saturn don't get love from V95 anymore. BTW....the SC is right in front because the engine is positioned with the intake up front...imagine a front collision...SC dead!

Paix...

#20 ·
spikNspan DAN said:
I was reading in sport compact car. This chick is owning the drags in her saturn. Fastest et is a 7.993. Any car can be fast if you know how to do it.
Yeah, she really is owning the front-wheel drags everywhere in that Ion.

There's just one thing.. you can only just barely call that thing an Ion at all. There's so much money in the structure and under the hood of that car it's not even funny.

#21 ·
I heard the redline ION isn't that bad, GM is starting to figure out the small car game, the cobalt will be better than the ION (which isn't that hard), but it'll still be lame I'm sure. As for the redline VUE, it's packing a Honda 3.5 250bhp, but I'd still rather rock an escape.

#22 ·
bowersdaazian said:
they make performance stuff for saturns??? lol what a waste. Anyways, nice kill, but you have to start moving up the kill list, saturns dont count for people who own SVTF's.
yep i seen a stock zx3 hang with a modified saturn... tahts sad... hahahaha

#24 ·
nice kill, i guess. but you should have been able to beat him with your car off.

i also took a look at a redline at the local saturn dealership. they didnt have one ready to drive, but i looked at one that had just rolled of the truck. that thing is ugly....

it may have a SC, but its still a saturn with an ugly body kit.

#26 ·
lol, Saturns don't really suck, I have an 01 SC2 stock really and i can hang with other fourbangers really except for a few, and I prob. wouldn't mind having an SVT or anything but the SC2 i have now gets me by and ive gone up against a modded focus before and I killed him by at least a car length or so before I even hit 100mph...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.