Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Cabin FEVER!

34K views 128 replies 19 participants last post by  steve35svt 
#1 ·
Just had the coldest day of the season, it's 2009, and realized I have over 3 months to wait for the first event of the year.[bigcry]
Just venting and can't wait to start dodging cones again!

#61 ·
3 1/2 months to go.....I'm starting to get REALLY anxious.[wiggle][wiggle][wiggle]..woooohooo, my first season BOOSTED. me so excited![race]...I foresee another SM class victory for 2010
winter sucks, my baby isn't even drivable in this white shit[:(]

#64 ·
^and we're still waiting on the base to approve the package. dates should be finalized shortly after that. I'm going to be checking on it tomorrow to see if I can move it on to the next agency.

Oh and btw. I was pretty stoked when I saw our clubs newsletter...
1st in Street Touring! WAHOOO![race]

(not that I had that much competition, but we won't talk about that)

can't wait for this year, time to take on FSP...until i burn my r comps out lol

#65 ·
congrats on the finish ken.[woot] see ya at the awards dinner....ya ready for some tequilla...mmmmmm!!!
you gonna love R comp.s .... i gotta get mine next month. 710's or A6's
and maybe a little sunoco 104 oct.

#66 ·
idont know when our first shakedown runs are over here. but its probably going to be anotehr half season for me again, seeing as i still ahve to finish my powertrain swap, get new dampers, get tires, fix the brakes/ upgrade them, and finish my stereo. i ve got a lot of work to do. i think i'll be missing half the season again.

#78 ·
Well I really am getting cabin fever I just got some tires to use for autox and can't wait to start this season. I'm currently looking for autox schools near me to use as my season opener.

#81 ·
This above freezing weather is making me itch. I need some twisties dammit! I also can't wait to move next week so I don't have do drive through a mud pit to park. my baby looks like my old ranger after an offroading trip, grr.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.