Focus Fanatics Forum banner

snow-x

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  BlackNRed01 
#1 ·
So, even though its still November, and Im in Vancouver, how the hell did it manage to snow 12". I wasn't worried, i had some new snow tires on. In fact I went out racing. the UBCSCC held there 3rd race of there slush series (One of the few times that it has actually snowed) . It was awesome!

the rest of the pics are HERE. It is also the unofficial photo debut of my new Ford Racing Coilovers.

It funny that the 2 Foci in attendance beat every single Subaru that was there (they were too cool for snow tires).

Have fun out there!

Norm

See less See more
#5 ·
What the hell is snow? It is 8:30pm and it is still 70 degrees :).

It is supposed to be in the 70s again tomorrow (just like the past week), but by the end of the week it is supposed to be ice storm weather.

See, we would have ice-X here if we could make it out of our driveways for the 2 days a year it does that..lol.

You watch, by Christmas, it will be back into the 60s again.

#9 ·
I have goodyear Nordic, from Canadian tire. They look very aggressive, and handle snow very well. They also have a directional tread to help with slush/water evacutation. It was one of the few tires i could find for 16" rims without having to buy high end tires from pirelli or michelin. I only paid 120$CAN each tire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.