Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Mothers Paint Chip Repair-Ebay DEAL

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Toolman 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just thought I'd share this with yall. Its the Mothers Paint Chip repair kit with "Langka". Langka is this stuff that blobs up and removes the excess paint when you fill in a paint chip so it looks good. I've read a bunch of good reviews about this stuff and I ordered some already, its like $15.00 everywhere, $.99 + $10.00 for shipping on Ebay. I can't wait to fix my paint chips with it. Sorry to the mods if this is the wrong forum.

Ebay item #8006010340

#4 ·
I've been lookin for scratch and paint chip repair kits. I've got a couple of small chips/scratched i'd like to get rid of. What companies make them and where can you get them? I went to autozone and asked them if they had any and they didn't.

#5 ·
I dunno who else makes them but I always hear Langka's the best. You still buy a little Duplicolor paint code "pen", but the Langka helps you fix the chip so you don't end up with a Glob of touch-up paint that looks just as bad as a chip.

I have no idea what other companies are out there, you could try checking at autopia.com maybe?

#7 ·
So has anyone already used this stuff? I don't quite see how it works. My poor car got shot with 3 bb's on Halloween - I haven't even found the yellow paint I need yet, but I know from past experience that it'll go from small-spot-of-paint-missing to ugly-glob-of-yellow-paint. Which makes this product sound too good to be true?

#8 ·
i used it... how it works is it somehow only removes the touch up paint and not the oem paint. (well i didnt see any clear come off)

so u just rub in on following the directions and it will take away that bubble you make when you touch up ur car w/ the matching color. now i did it.. i still dont like it.. (its better than seeing the white polish being stuck in the chips) but there are some bubbles in the paint.. but i think thats my fault so im just gonna try doing it again when i have time.

#9 ·
Great - thanks for the info, island_boy49!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.