06-30-2008, 12:59 AM
Do you guys always meet at someones house or do yall meet at sonic or a bar???
Trying to get to know you guys, but it would be hella akward to meet at some dudes house with a bunch of peeps i dnt know.. Kinda like a gay dude at a lesbian party
06-30-2008, 11:42 AM
We always meet up at FriedFocus's house. We pretty much just hang outside or in his garage. Other then that we meet up at another guys house (whos not in the club) and party there. Thats where we will be next week for the UFC fight. As for being akward, dont worrie about it. Thats where the club has always been held, and we all didnt know anyone at one time.
07-01-2008, 08:29 PM
The first week was a little weird for me ], but after that, I knew FreidFocus and you'll also learn that he's a good guy. You'll also be too busy drooling over everyone's cars to feel out of place.
If you can, stop by next Saturday morning for Cars and Coffee @ Eastern and Richmar (south of Serene). It starts at 7am. I know that at least FreidFocus (Ryan) and I will be there. Then it won't be so weird when you come meet the rest of the club.
07-02-2008, 05:15 AM
Dude, believe me when I say that meeting at a bar or a restaurant is WAY more gay than meeting at a dudes house. I mean, how else are we gonna suck each other off? In publice? Come on.
In all actuality, it's really convenient to meet at Ryan's (FreidFocus') house for the following reasons.
1. He has tools galore that he usually doesn't have a problem with us using.
2. He has a hose, so we can wash our cars whenever we want.
3. TV/PS2/Stereo, so we can just chill and shoot the shit.
4. It's in the center of town, so it's a convenient place for everybody to meet.
5. If we do want to go out, we all meet at Ryan's and then head out to wherever it is we're going. I particularly like number 5 because it's always badass to see between 6-10 Focus' all in one big line rollin through town (with the occasional red escort in the back, haha).
6. We are not loitering in public, so A. we can't get in trouble and B. we aren't ever bothered by law enforcement thinking we're a bunch of ricers looking for a race.
Those are some of the reasons we meet at Ryan's house.
Just come to a couple meetings, if you like it cool, if not, then [:)][:)][:)][:)] off and die. haha. j/k..... kind of.
Later, I'm tired.
07-02-2008, 12:36 PM
as bosengel said you can come to cars & coffee @215 & eastern near the big 5 and meet a few of the guys ryan (friedfocus), joel (bosengel), myself/mario (mdfords) might be there also. and anyone else that might show up....
07-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Sounds good, gnna try and make it... Is it this saturday the 5th? or the 12th? Cuz i might be too hungova on da 5th.. Thanks for the support..
07-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Cool imma try and make it out this saturday... Might just pull an all nighter or sumtin.. [hihi]