Focus Fanatics Forum banner

newbie spi owner hi all!

720 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  smoknzx3 
#1 ·
Hi everyone:
I just picked up 2002 lx with 36,312 mi. for $6,000 ( hope i did'nt over pay) and change, auto tranny, no power anything. I have been browisng around the sight and i am beginning to appreciate the enthusiasm and passion of focus owners. I have also become well aquainted the search guru. But still have a ton of questions about my new found friend.

#2 ·
Welcome to FF if you post on a new topic that hasn't been asked recently or simply bump a more recent thread then you will get better responses with less flaming overall its a good place just be carefull about people who flame rice we get kinda angry sometimes =(

#3 ·
[welcome] azure

ask away, i wont bite (but then again, i dont know the answers most of the time either. lol

just blow off the jerks, there are alot of great ppl here.

#5 ·
Ask away! sounds like you figured out the search button allready. I don't know how much help I can be don't have the SPI but it's good to see a few new people with the SPI on this site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.