Focus Fanatics Forum banner

any suggestions for an 03 SE sedan?

790 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  dave30 
#1 ·
howdy. i'm relatively new to the focus world (4 months or so)...and i've been used to a Chevy Lumina. i'm just curious if anyone can give me any kind of engine mod suggestions for an automatic (can you believe there wasn't a manual with power windows n locks in all of phoenix?)? i've looked around a bit at focusperformance.com and focussport.com...and a few other places...but i'm not real sure how to go about this. i'm just wanderin if you guys could lend me a hand in modding the engine and some decent exhaust systems and maybe even some performance chips n such. any info basically. since most of you seem to know a hell of a lot about this nice little car =). it'd be greatly appreciated! thanks a bunch!

#2 ·
OK first r u sure u have an SPI and not a ZETEC???

n e way for an automatic get a chip, intake, exhaust, headers, cat, pullies, throttle body, thats a damn good start if u get all that ull notice a difference...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.