Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Shorty Header and ORP...among other things...installed.

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Technodweeb 
G
#1 ·
Well first off...with the FocusSport Catback exhaust the car is not much louder than stock at idle. Nor is it that much louder while you are just tooling around and junk..hehe. But at WOT it reminds you of whats under there. Now you guys with louder catbacks will have different results.

The car drives..AWESOME. I gained a bunch of lowend back on these mods. So getting out of the hole is not so bad anymore...and yet it still pulls like it always did on top end. WEWT!!

Here are the pics:
Motor being taken apart...

My EGR bung that separated at the welds...there was also a crack in the stock manifold.

And the solution....

:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We had an awesome time and taking the header off on SPI is NOT that difficult. The runners for the stock header run under all of the header bolts....which is BUENO!!

We blocked off the EGR and I left that bracket like that just for [censored] and giggles..hehe :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

No pics of the finished product because my camera is out of batteries now and I dont have anymore. But I will take pics..hehe

See less See more
#2 ·
this is like one of those stupid 2 part tv dramas.... i get all into this, and you hit me with a big TO BE CONTINUED....

LOL

thanks for the pics, and review. i am looking forward to the rest of them.

G
#6 ·
dwdgsi03 said:
where the heck is that ram air tube running to? the car looks tight as shit....except for the spi part. but i'm not hating. how did you do the hood? is that custom?
I got some ebay headlights from a friend...gutted the highs and routed the tubing from the highs to the filter.

the hood is custom made by my friend...teh Dremel.

lol

#9 ·
I like your car and have an idea that might help you with your battery thing, Optimum now makes the red top in 2 parts. You can run them one on each side of your ram air intake. Might help clean up that battery cable mess. Just a thought you might want to save up for and give it a try :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.