Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Indiana (IN)

77K views 574 replies 101 participants last post by  Stoenr 
#1 ·
There are some focus moders who just don't care about other foci!! I was driving down 45th ave and came up next to a red 4 door with exaust and tints and all the same shit done to my car prolly, and we raced a bit I lowered my window cause we were side by side and nothing...his friend was in the car but the guy coulda opened up his window and said somethin at least....oh well :(

#53 ·
i seen a sliver zx3 svt at exchange and 394 yesterday at around 3:30pm. I had my car on the trailer taking it out to sutton hp to get the computer problem figured out. I gave you a wave. Anyone on here?

#55 ·
I saw a silver or white ZX3 (I think silver more than likely) with gunmetal rims on route 41 over by TGI Fridays. He reved his engine up and I reved mine. He was across the road going the opposite direction and I saw him check out my car as I went by. I turned around at the next light and tryed to catch him but he was gone. Anyone!?!? If so we should cruise around together sometime!! Nice car!

#57 ·
Midas said:
Saw an Orange SVT EAP package with hids at Meijer today. I was pulling out from the shopping side and drive through the parking lot to the grocery side to see your ride. Damn nice color in person.
(psst...eap includes the hids) ;-) =x =p

I regularly see a handful of silver foci every night on Van **** at work (not including the ones in the dealership lot) - 2, maybe 3 SVT's, and a couple DIY'ers. I know who drives one of them - not an svt, can never tell with the other one since i only see them at night

#59 ·
Yesterday possibly the day before I saw a clean black SVT on the road that the new PUC campus is on in Crown Point maybey?? Actually it might be Merrerrville...anywho saw him and then a nice blue ZX3 in the parking lot of Jewel (more like blockbuster) on taft in CP. Who are you!?!?!? Nice cars

#60 ·
Is there never anyone posting here in Indy?

I saw a Silver frost(CD) SVT5 on Michigan road and 79th. I gave the dude the horns[headbang]

I also see a 04 Black SVT5 right in the Broadriple area. Seen him a few times. We are always traveling in oposite directions.

I'm the guy with a silver SVT with a partially painted carbon fiber hood. (and currently no grill haha)

#61 ·
spotted: red zx3 with 13 inch wire wheels and "Sanchez" in the back window.... it also had an autozone megamuffler hanging out the back bumper... i cried. who else is in indy? they might have seen my zts sedan with svt wheels...

#62 ·
:D I dunno I never saw the girl, I just know she IS a girl. I never noticed how she looked just saw her hair. I saw it and wrote a note on the car today about how it was my old car and to either call or join up one of the sites so we'll see if she does :D

#64 ·
Seen a comp. Orange with dark agent wheels at the Walmart in Canal Winchester anyone on here???? Was going to wait around for you and see if you wanted to make a run for it, but i had some dinner waitn for me

#67 ·
hey black, where in IN do you live?!? I think I saw you in CP drivin down a side street, or was it on 41?!? I don't member but somewhere on the NW side of IN I coulda sworn I saw your car. I'm in Munster. If your around in the area we should gtg sometime I wanna check out your car it looked sweet.

#68 ·
^ I was up in the Brownsburg area last for thanksgiving. Did you happen to see a slammned silver 1963 nova outside also? That is my sisters house and im up there often. I live just south of Indianapolis so its about a 45 minute drive there. There should be g2g since my buddy brian with a 4dr svt lives 5 minutes from my house.[woot] Sweet my car was finnally spotted.

#71 ·
actually I'm farther north I think about an hour. I guess it wasn't you. The car I saw was going in the opposite direction and had black wheels also...looked just like yours!!! well if we have a gtg up here you should come, and if theres enough people at a meet in indy or around a little further north if I'm free and Paul goes (I suck with directions I'd get lost in no time) I'm game. but I'm sure we'll meet sometime. You best be commin up to FITF. It's in Elkhart IN but it's so fun...it's a 2day event it'll be around next sept or so.

#72 ·
hey, if there's an indiana event, u guys think it'll be in Indy?

I wanna come down and see the city again, lol, its been a while since i been there.

#73 ·
spotted a screeming yellow SVT focus with alien tails and some graphics down the side of the car on route 30 traveling west towards highland IN. Too bad I was in my moms blazer cause the winter tires aren't on the focus yet :( I saw him on 30 and Grant street!!! Who are youQ?Q?Q? We gatta meet up for sure I wanna know what else is done to that thing!!!

#74 ·
I was in the turn lane at Frye road to head south on us31 and a black zx3 with what looked like a sap bumper and chrome 17's or 18's drove by and piped the crap out of me. It had North Carolina plates and I caught up and did a 2nd kick next to ya. Any one on here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.