1) 18' Nordic Jet Boat - Stock 460
2) 18' Charger Jet Boat - Semi built 460
3) 22' Marauder Offshore Boat - Mega built 351W
4) Lancias (2) - Stock and Semi built 1.8L
4) Mustang - Stock 255 (4.2L) V8
5) Grand Am -Stock 2.5L
6) Bronco - Mega Built 351W
^^^Getting a picture?
For me, Taylor wires have been worlds beyond anything else I've tried.
Their permanent over-built/easy to grab/never pull apart spark plug boots are worth it by themselves.
For the record, these are some of the other brands I've used over the years:
MSD, Accell, Moroso, FRPP...<<<--- Taylor wires blows them all away.
Incidentally, I've found the FRPP wires to be the worst
of the bunch.
^^^Still getting the picture?