Congratulations DUDLEY123-February ROTM

3K views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 ·
With 59 of 169 votes, dudley123 is this month's ROTM

Congrats!

See you guys at the polls next month[;)]

See less See more
#31 ·
uhh whens the next one going to start lol, i cant wait another like, what is it 5 days till nominations start lol. Oh ashely remeber that if we do do this 2 month thing, obviously we are starting it this month so that means we still will be seeing the same people who didnt win for the next two months. I dont care if some of them are in it like bmxer or dragon but im hoping people vote for alittle more variety.

#32 ·
I added to the FAQ's. Starting next month, you can only be in the running 2 times a year. I hope we can get a little more variety in. Not that there is anything wrong with the ones are that in it over and over again. I would just like to see some new flavors in the running to vote upon.

LOL. 4 more days. Just hold on![:p]

#33 ·
ima tryin lol.....actualy i already got a few new memebers to nominate....hopfully people will agree with me. See if i had money id just make things easy for everyone, make my focus look like gods green hatchback and settle things for a month[:D]. Im kidding i know theres more to ROTM then that...i wish i had alittle mod money though, hopfulyl during the summer or after, im planning on working my ass off so i can pay off the like 3k left i have to pay on the focus, then ill have an extre 120 bucks a month to spend on other things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.