Status
Not open for further replies.

*Nominations for February ROTM**

10K views 199 replies 56 participants last post by  focuson03 
#1 ·
Ha, almost forgot it was the time again[:D]

Post 'em up.

#108 ·
^^^ ROFL [rofl] Yep, I get my share of those as well... thanks for sporting my ride in your sig as well! [:D]

#111 ·
^^^ LOL, we'll see about that... Hillyard and I can tell you about the DeadLast position rather well. [:D] Thanks tragic, hope you get that engine bay going and slap some pics up soon! [thumb]

PS...Bruce Lee, minus his arms and legs, would pummel Chuck Norris in a bout.

#114 ·
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
Dude, no contest... [:D]

In response to DrkKnight... how's about all of February ROTM nominees are awarded the ROTM trophy? That way, you will have new nominations to vote for next month! [:D] Eh, sound like a plan?

#115 ·
DrkKnight614 said:
i think were going to have the same people till next christmas. Can we have a special month where we get too pick multiple rides of the month, so we can start fresh with new rides to pick. lol

LOL. I wish there were different people. Not that there is anything wrong with the top 5 so far but it would be nice for a change[;)]

I think maybe we should start a rule on how many times you can compete in it. The same people over and over is starting to get old....LOL.

#116 ·
JohnMichael said:
Hillyard and I can tell you about the DeadLast position rather well. [:D]
*raises hand* Oh...oh...oh.......I can too! [rofl]

Ash, you make a good point, but really it's up to those who do the nominating to decide who is in the ROTM running. If the same people get nominated, then maybe new people need to start nominating. I think the same cars keep getting nominated because people nominate what they know.

Or how about this:

In order to be nominated, you must have a recent picture of your car posted in the "Submit you Focus for ROTM" thread.

HOWEVER

The thread gets purged every month. From the 10th until Nominations end at the end of the month people can post in the thread. After the ROTM is determined for that month, the thread starts anew. This should keep a steady influx of cars being posted each month for ROTM consideration. Plus it will keep up to date images in consideration. My images in the "Submit" thread are not the most recent so people might not know about my new diffuser. Submitting new images each month would show people what's new to your car as well.

Yes, it might be abother step in the process, but if it brings new blood into the nomination process, it might be worth it.

#122 ·
*Sung to the tune from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory*

I never thought that life could be,
Anything but Catastrophe.
But suddenly I began to see,
A bit of good luck for me...

Cause I've got a ROTM nomination...
I've got a Golden Star next to my name.

#123 ·
i think that would be a good idea as well. it seems like the same people get nominated until they win. not that i have anything against that, but i think that we should have like a grace period of like 2 months or so where the same people can't be nominated. that way more cars on here will get some exposure and it'll actuall make people think about the cars they want to nominate.

#125 ·
Ataru said:
*raises hand* Oh...oh...oh.......I can too! [rofl]

Ash, you make a good point, but really it's up to those who do the nominating to decide who is in the ROTM running. If the same people get nominated, then maybe new people need to start nominating. I think the same cars keep getting nominated because people nominate what they know.

Or how about this:

In order to be nominated, you must have a recent picture of your car posted in the "Submit you Focus for ROTM" thread.

HOWEVER

The thread gets purged every month. From the 10th until Nominations end at the end of the month people can post in the thread. After the ROTM is determined for that month, the thread starts anew. This should keep a steady influx of cars being posted each month for ROTM consideration. Plus it will keep up to date images in consideration. My images in the "Submit" thread are not the most recent so people might not know about my new diffuser. Submitting new images each month would show people what's new to your car as well.

Yes, it might be abother step in the process, but if it brings new blood into the nomination process, it might be worth it.
Sounds good[thumb]

I will give that a try next month. I'll axe the 'Submit Your Focus for ROTM' thread at the end of this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.