Focus Fanatics Forum banner

SVT floormats.

20K views 35 replies 15 participants last post by  pasta 
#1 ·
Greetings,

I hope this is the right area to discuss this. I was curious if anyone knows of another place to purchase SVT floormats. I contacted Redline Tuning & they no longer make them. Any ideas would be most appreciated.

PS...if anyone has these mats (red svt logo) and would like to sell them please let me know.

Thanks

#3 ·
Genuine SVT Focus floor mats were only available in one color (black) and did not have any lettering on them at all. Anything other than all black, no lettering are NOT genuine SVT floor mats. (Some people are picky as to weather certain items are SVT specific or available across all model lines)

So, I have some genuine SVT floor mats in this car I bought on Friday and I can GUARANTEE you that they are in BRAND NEW condition. Not near new or lightly used, they are in brand spanking new condition and still smell like a new car.
The original owners of this car bought rubber all weather floormats as a dealer installed option. So from the day those people drove it off the lot, it has had rubber floor mats sitting on top of and consequently protecting the genuine SVT floor mats below.

That being said, I will entertain offers on these floor mats, but the price will be close to what you would expect to pay from a dealership IF they still sold them (which they don't)

I will try in the next day or 2 to snap some pics of these to PROVE that they are in the condition I describe,

#7 ·
Does anyone know of any good replacements for the SVT? Mine never came with my car!

#8 ·
I just got these from Steeda and are happy with them. They are custom fit, the rear mats are actually much larger than stock and go underneath the front seat quite a ways. The drivers mat is design to fit the floor mat hook on the floor.

I was thinking of going with the custom Lloyd Mats from autoanything http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/78A4395A0A0.aspx

cause you can get such a wide range of colors and the SVT logo on the mats but i couldn't commit to the $150ish or so for those. The Steeda mats I got on the 4th of July sale for about $80 including shipping/tax (i live in FL where they are out of).

Only drawbacks are, (1) it only comes in black , not the dark gray my originals are, (don't let the photo fool you, call them up, black is all they offer)

and (2) the heavy duty quality (if that makes sense) is probably going to be about 8 tenths of the on OEM mats is my guess.

http://www.steedafocus.com/parts/2000-2007-ford-focus-floor-mats-black-blue-logo/

#9 ·
#10 ·
#14 ·
How about the other logos, "Ford" and "Ford powered" or any of the other logos available ?

#18 ·
No update, no pics?? I want to know how they turned out...please update us.

#21 ·
What color did you go with? Did you get the option of colored piping around the perimeter? Once you post pics, I'll be ordering my set posthaste!!

#23 ·
Just came in yesterday. They fit great. The logo is larger than I would have liked, but they still look fantastic. My advice, though, is not to go with the black factory color, because it is SHADES darker than the interior color. Maybe Charcoal would've been better.

Remember that these are Lloyd's ULTIMAT line. If I'm not mistaken, these are the ones that carry the most customization options, including licensed logos.

Attachments

#24 ·
Awesome! Agree about the logo size. Smaller would be better.

#25 ·
They've never been about subtlety with that. My last set was the same way. Dead center in the mat, and absolutely huge. If they'd give you the option to move your embroidery choice to at least a different spot, it'd make them a lot more appealing, IMO.

#26 ·
Agreed...on the bottom would also be better. Away from foot traffic areas so the logo stays nicer, longer.

#27 ·
Still nice for the price and Lloyds is supposed to be good quality. Are you happy with them? I may follow suit and order some in blue since Redline is no longer carrying them.

#28 ·
This is my second set of Lloyd mats, if that tells you anything. I highly recommend them, even if they are pricey. You're getting licensed merch, and they are made to fit exactly, which they do. Hard to go wrong.

I want to say at one point, one or maybe more of their vendors used to have a way to preview what the mats would look like before you ordered them. CARid didn't have that when I ordered, so it may not have been them, but if you can find who it was, its worth it to try it. Then you can get an idea of what your embroidery will look like before you plunk down $150 to get them.

#29 ·
Mats look to be of a great quality… Being mine would be yellow, I don't know if I want a logo that massive in yellow… I'm looking for subtle, and the original Redline mats are what I was going for. I wonder if you could contact them about the size and location of the logo?

Thanks for posting up the pictures, they help a great deal!!

#30 ·
I hate that the logo is right where the heel would be. Are the rear mats full sized?

I have the same color car, I always wanted Redlines silver mats, but they only offered them with the trunk liner which I didn't necessarily want for the price. Yellow that big would be too much, funny how a yellow car teaches you how to be tactful with mods.

#33 ·
I guess I'll complete this post by saying I FINALLY found the redline mats in yellow. It's just enough yellow and not gaudy looking.

I saw these mats in the car a member of the forum was selling. I made him an offer on the mats and he took it. The mats are in very good condition, I cleaned them up a bit and put them in. They give the interior that little spruce up it needed. I'm glad I didn't' go with anything else.

#34 ·

Not the best pics, but it gives you somewhat of an idea at how they look…

#35 ·
You found a used set of the Redlines? Nice! I want a set of those!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.