Attn SEDAN OWNERS !

359K views 3K replies 303 participants last post by  ztecpower 
#1 ·
Post your Pics !! ANY FOCUS SEDAN Let's see em [thumb]

heres mine !

Keep it goin guys !

See less See more
#184 ·
the intake goes down a bit more it goes through the little space and then comes down and gets some cold air. Let me tell you something, this Mustang id damn fast it will plant you back in the seat and them some.

#189 ·
sharon5384 said:
ok hows that?
Big difference from the last pic... Definately a lot clearer along with some other changes.

What power pipe is that? AFM or MPH? Stock pulley on the blower? I hope its been dyno tuned, and if so how much hp she making to the wheels? Very clean!

Also whats that sticker on the bottom of the pic of? Never heard of that company, just wondering if I should check them out if they do modulars.[thumb]

#191 ·
mustanggt_50 said:
Big difference from the last pic... Definately a lot clearer along with some other changes.

What power pipe is that? AFM or MPH? Stock pulley on the blower? I hope its been dyno tuned, and if so how much hp she making to the wheels? Very clean!

Also whats that sticker on the bottom of the pic of? Never heard of that company, just wondering if I should check them out if they do modulars.[thumb]
Like I said I just got the Stang so i am not sure what that little sticker is at the bottom. It has been dynoed tuned and it is putting 573 Horsey's to the wheels and 597 feet pounds of torque. Nice huh? I am glad you like it!! This pic was scanned onto the computer I didn't take it i just scanned it along with the other one. I am going to starbucks with her tonight to see her new Mustang GT already putting ouyt 350 horsey's and torque to the wheels and I will ask her what exactly is what, okay? This pic was also taken a while back but the previous was way back before the superchrger was even put on!! Sorry for the mixup hope that didn't confuse ya! need some more pics of your car mustanggt_50 and I get some more up too. ok?

#193 ·
thank you very much mlowery!! yeah it does have a lot of power!! Some guy here keeps telling me that my mustang weighing in at 3100 lbs. with all that power will not win a turbo Focus duratec. I don't know if thats true but I know I have won and lost to Corvette C6's off and on just depends on the driver I guess, but a person driving a supercharged Mustang GT has to be the worst driver on two feet if he can't win a turbo Focus.

#195 ·
sharon5384 said:
Like I said I just got the Stang so i am not sure what that little sticker is at the bottom. It has been dynoed tuned and it is putting 573 Horsey's to the wheels and 597 feet pounds of torque. Nice huh? I am glad you like it!! This pic was scanned onto the computer I didn't take it i just scanned it along with the other one. I am going to starbucks with her tonight to see her new Mustang GT already putting ouyt 350 horsey's and torque to the wheels and I will ask her what exactly is what, okay? This pic was also taken a while back but the previous was way back before the superchrger was even put on!! Sorry for the mixup hope that didn't confuse ya! need some more pics of your car mustanggt_50 and I get some more up too. ok?
Just dont mind me... I like Mustangs so I ask a lot of questions. With the amount of work taken to produce 573 hp in that stang it should be using an intercooled setup or a water/methanol injection kit. Thats a lot of boost to run through an engine without cooling. Also I hope you got receipts when you bought the car for the aftermarket block (or engine rebuild) they had to put in the car. Around 400 rwhp the 4.6 GT engines are to the point the could bend a rod or mess up a piston at any time. So there had to be some internals done on the car! I mean I am making 346 rwhp on a stock vortech SQ, stock pulley etc. I am putting in a paxton A/A intercooler and running a 3.33 or 3.1 pulley, plus a couple bolt ons and hope to run around the 390-400 rwhp mark. Your tq numbers are also higher then the hp which is odd on a centrifugal blower on a GT.

Check out this thread on a 600 rwhp GT.... You will see what I mean by it requires a lot of stuff to hit those kind of numbers! Also if you scroll down a bit you can see the engine. Doesnt look too stock!!

http://www.modularpowerhouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12779&highlight=rwhp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.