1. Pull down on the cubby hole underneath the bezel and then pull it out towards you. It just snaps in to the underneath of the dash.
2. Reach behind the bezel (where the cubby hole was) and push from behind the bezel to pop it out (it clips in)
3. Then pull on the left side to pop the top clips out of the dash.
4. Unplug the cigarette lighter
5. You now have access to the radio!
6. Remove the (4) 7mm screws that hold the radio in, and it'll come right out (after you unclip the radio harness & antenna plug from behind the factory radio)