Votes: 55 31.6%
  • zx34me

Votes: 24 13.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for FF Ride of the Year**

8K views 120 replies 32 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 ·
Please click below to see past winners and their complete list of modifications:

CLICK ME!

This will end July 31.

You can also vote on more then one car.

The top 3 of this poll will go on to another poll on August 1 and then be voted on for 5 days. Then we shall have our winner.

The winner will have a pic of their car up on the homepage (beside of the ROTM only a little bigger) all year long.

Please no arguing.[;)]

#2 ·
I voted. [:)] This oughta be interesting.

#5 ·
Yeah I know but it's kinda easier this way.

I've never done a multiple choice poll before but how come it says there has only been 4 votes?[confused]

#6 ·
It must jsut count the number of voters, not the number of times someone has voted for each candidate. I voted. With this many candidates, I would recommend some type of runoff. Like the top 4 go to a second poll. This vote will be so split it will be tought to declare a winner.

#13 ·
I came late to the party on how it was going to be setup up (calendar year vs. July to June). I would have preffered to have more cars involved in the first year (18, I believe) and just have done it by calendar year. Then it is real easy to identify, i.e FF for 2005. This may get a bit confusing when we do it in subsequent years.

#14 ·
great idea, hard to just pic one, i had to pick 3 like cka, i cant wait till that calender comes out- you dont hear much from shady nemore, what ever happend to him?

#16 ·
^Yup.

The calender thing we will try and make it happen by the end of the year. Before I was thinking about doing the 18 cars but the majority of the vote was to do it with 12. Can't argue with a bunch of Focus Fanatics....hehe.

I think we should do another poll with the top 3, make it last maybe 5-10 days and whoever wins that is the winner. How does that sound?

#19 ·
ZX3_Chick said:
^Yup.

The calender thing we will try and make it happen by the end of the year. Before I was thinking about doing the 18 cars but the majority of the vote was to do it with 12. Can't argue with a bunch of Focus Fanatics....hehe.

I think we should do another poll with the top 3, make it last maybe 5-10 days and whoever wins that is the winner. How does that sound?
sounds really good. goat roper got my vote along with some other ppl. good luck my fellow wisconsinite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.