1. FS SCT XCalibrator
2. Just the basic 91 OCT. Tune
3. $300 (after a $25 coupon for being on FS's mailing list). Then the price went down less than a week after I bought it...now it's $299.95. Ah well.
4. 1 week
5. Install went well. I was too eager the first time and I blipped the throttle right after I started it up, so my idle was messed up (too high). I reflashed it and let it idle for 10 minutes (at the advice of Randy at FS - great guy). After second flash, it idled a little goofy (1200rpm and it didn't return to idle right away), but after a day of driving (90 miles) it was great. I don't know if the T/C was fully disabled, but it works like normal when it's on and I was able to smoke the tires at a stoplight with it off. Mileage is about the same, maybe a mpg or two better than before. I'm getting 28-30mpg at 70mph (on the highway) - my commute is 45 miles each way. I guess I was hoping for more.
6. Got XCalibrator in two or three days. Tuner is a decent guy on phone.
7. I don't have a link to my ass-dyno (would you really want it if I did?!), but car feels WAY snappier, responsive.
Previously proud owner of one Pitch Black SVT Focus ZX5
Mods: FS SCT XCalibrator, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, Continental ContiExtremeContact tires (stock size), um, well, that's it.
Currently proud owner of a Pitch Black 2007 Focus SES 5-spd (2.0 Duratec) with all manner of options, but no mods...yet.