Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Mk3 focus tune video comparison

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Whodatxevg 
#1 ·
I can't seem to find any videos of either tune out there. Does anyone have have one or can anyone make one if you have either tune. It would be greatly appreciated!

#4 ·
Side by side views of each comparing acceleration, drive feel, engine sound and other things. I haven't seen any videos on the tunes and I can find one person saying ones better then another saying the other is better. I want to see them before deciding witch route to go.

#9 ·
Even that won't show a ton.
This as well. The majority of the benefit of a tune is going to be noticed in driveability during everyday driving. It's something that a video just isn't going to capture. It's the smoothness of the acceleration, the improved response, etc.

0-60 times may show a little, but there is a lot that goes into creating a repeatable comparison run. You would be better served at looking at multiple runs averaged out.

#10 ·
Need to look at what each tuner offers

Focus-Power offers
Full custom tuning
Free Tune updates as you add more NA mods
Datalogging services to make datalogging easier
Customer Service where I use Teamviewer to take over your laptop and help with datalogging list , help to show you how to use everything help with any issues that come up

Need to look at what each flasher
SCT XCAL3 Flasher
Loads Custom Tunes
Checks , reads , clears CEL
Datalogs

Thats what I offer with my tuning and flasher , compare this to the competition and what they offer , you wont find anything equal to what I offer my Customers

Tom

#11 ·
I am posting a video of 2 pulls from post Inject Engineerings tune on 93 octane tonight when i get home. i do not have any pulls from stock but i may be able to flash back to stock and do some later on. my 0-60 has gone from 7.8 to 7.0 flat though. Only mods are the tune and a cone filter from Spectre

the video is currently on youtube and i named it 2013 Focus SE Injected Engineering Pulls

#19 ·
Here's a video that will in no way help you but it does have a Focus with just the injected tune and an FSWerks intake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=634vMB5u6uA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Did you ever get under a 15 yet. Car looks like it gets off the line pretty good with I'm assuming stock tires. Get some sticky tires and 14 teens should be easy I'm thinking! Keep us posted. I'm hoping to take mine this year if we ever get rid of snow and some warm weather.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.