Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone need a 2012/2013 shop manual?

206K views 158 replies 76 participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Look what I found while strolling thru hyperspace.

http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-maintenance/...

Edit 7/15/15: Seminoles' post from later on in the thread containing this in PDF format along with the wiring diagrams-

Edit 12/08/17 - see post #135 for that. http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/9790377-post135.html (link)

Any one having problems with the PDF versions I have it and wiring Here.

Shop manual is one PDF, Wiring is in folders that's the way I received it.

Let me know if you have problems downloading...

#77 ·
I downloaded it and it was a PDF file.
My I Phone with 7.1 using FF Mobile opened it then the page with up arrow lets you open it in Safari when it first opens a screen opens at top really quick to open in I Books when you do that it saves it.
Just make sure you have I Books first..

#79 ·
hmmm... I downloaded it. It was not a .pdf file. Anyone get this to work on a Mac? Looks like I have to have a PC in order to run the .exe (obviously), but I am not seeing any other options.... for a Mac.

If not, can anyone point me in the direction of the .pdf file?

#93 ·
Any one having problems with the PDF versions I have it and wiring Here.

Shop manual is one PDF, Wiring is in folders that's the way I received it.

Let me know if you have problems downloading...
When i first downloaded the wiring, i saw it was in folders, but i need to remember how i opened it up via one file....time to search

#104 ·
I have been searching through this thing forever, and can't seem to find what I am looking for. Does anyone happen to know where the engine wiring harness diagram is? I am looking for a full wire layout from the PCM to the sensors, drivers etc around the engine. I don't need specific page numbers, just a little help finding the right location.
If it's not in here (this manual seems fairly focused purely on dealership repair) does anyone have access to, or know where I can find these diagrams?
Thanks in advance!