Focus Fanatics Forum banner

SVTOA On-Track - Sebring, FL - Apr 22-24

966 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  mySVT 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Is anyone planning on going to this? Especially curious to know if anyone from AL wants to convoy.

#6 ·
LOL, no not free... open track for people who paid for the weekend

#10 ·
QuickSilverSVT said:
I want to go but i am nervous never been to a track like that only drag how much is it and if people are riding out anyone want to meet at a spot and ride out together?
I am a little nervous too, never done something like this, especially not in my car. The closest thing I've done is Mazda Rev-it-up (which I HIGHLY recommend). I am taking I-75 to US 27 exit at Ocala, then US 27 all the way to Sebring. Doubt you would hit my route coming from Tampa. Plan to get into Sebring Friday night around 8ish.

When I signed up, they said I got the last slot for all skill groups, so unless someone cancelled, then you wouldn't be able to get on the track anyway. But since you are so close, it would be well worth the trip just to watch, in my opinion. The event flyer says spectators get in free. There is also a car show and vendors set up. If I lived within 2 hours, I would definitely make the trip even if I couldn't get on the track.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.