Originally Posted by wizar10
Nice car MISHKA, i want to instal leds in quarters, can u post the size of them? and if u can a how-to instruction?
This is my 2013 Focus :P
Hey wizar10 thanks! You too :)
Here is the LED's i'm using: https://www.superbrightleds.com/more...-base/200/881/
I love them because they have a very unique glow! They are bright but not so bright that you can't stare at them - they are very pretty.
It was very easy to install!
1. Take out the headlight assembly
2. There are rubber plugs in the back of the assembly - you just pull them out and put them back when you're done.
3. The corner light is tricky to get to. I took all of the rubber plugs out and actually used both hands for this - 1 hand in the tiny pocket and the other in the larger pocket to the right. I just used my fingers and eventually got it out. That's all I can say, haha, sorry :/
4. before you put your headlight assembly back in , test the LED's. Plug it into the wire under the hood. Be careful with your headlights :). I use vinyl gloves so i dont smug them or the led's. If the LED isn't working, take it out and put it back in the other way (flip it over 180 degrees) and it will work.
5. put your headlight assembly back in and your done :)
I got some instruction from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ota7...B9FF683F9364BB
But it's difficult to understand so I posted my instruction too.