THEY SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE!
Kidding of course, I'm just glad it actually worked. I removed the fans to get some more room, and had the front end way in the air. It certainly wasn't the easiest approach, and I'm sure I could have gotten the wrap tighter and more evenly spaced with it removed, but all in all it wasn't that bad. The worst part is feeding 50 ft of wrap through on every single turn. It got caught on sharp things a few times and started to fray a bit, but held together well enough. Once I got to the part where the header started to merge, I went under the car. Much easier and more comfortable laying down there.
Underhood temps are improved, but not a whole lot. I also wrapped and installed a Jay Racing HFC at the same time.