Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Coal County Picture Dump

3K views 48 replies 9 participants last post by  Malibooya 
#1 ·
While many of y'all were at Focus Fest, a small group of us (four Focuses and a ridiculous Saab 900) hit up some of the mountains in the middle of Penn's Woods. We drove our cars on the kind of roads Ford had in mind when they built these hatches...maybe not the kind they had in mind for Mach 1 lips, though. There's a picture of Mile30's chewed up lip somewhere.

The group consisted of myself, Mile30, his buddy in the Saab, Drumr90, and Continuous (FJ).

We've got about 40+GB of video to sort through and edit, but here's some pictures to start us off.

IMG_1309 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1306 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1310 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1313 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1314 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1316 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1319 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1321 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1322 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1324 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1327 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1332 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1335 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1337 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1342 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1345 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1349 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1371 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1373 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1379 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1389 by Malibooya, on Flickr

IMG_1393 by Malibooya, on Flickr

[thumb]

See less See more
#36 ·
Subscribed to yer YouTube channel

"Now I don't wanna post my cut of this video! Yours DEFINITELY smacks of proper education and experience.

I have a punchlist for new angles for the next run (aaaaaand better audio equipment)!

#45 ·
On another note...

As the resident local for the run, you're familiar with the fall-cycle 'round those parts...

When the leaves start changing you need to call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I overused the exclamations, but we need to time the fall run for PEAK-COLOR CHANGE & as few leaves on the road as possible!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.