Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Feeler: Avant Garde M310 Mesh - Focust Specific Fitment
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 12:18 PM   #8
GetYourWheels
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 116213
What I Drive: 2013 Lexus CT200h

Points 4,900, Level 44
Points: 4,900, Level: 44 Points: 4,900, Level: 44 Points: 4,900, Level: 44
Level Up 75% Completed
Level up: 75% Level up: 75% Level up: 75%
Forum Activity 12%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%
FF Reputation: 1 GetYourWheels Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnage.exe View Post
I would like to see a focus with the different wheel colors.... preferably a Perf. Blue Focus!
Quote:
I would like to see some photoshopped on a focus.
I will see what I can do!

Quote:
After the deposit what is the total cost for a set of 4 wheels?

What is the offset on them?

How wide are they?

How much do they weigh?
The pricing for M310's in 18's would start at $900. The M310's in 19" would start at $1100, and the M510's start at $1200. So, with the deposit, it will only be $500-800 depending on which wheel. I will also work in the free shipping, wheel lugs, and of course keep in mind these will be specifically designed around the Focus.

The offsets are going to range from 35-45, however it will depend. We will have a few cars in for test fitting and measurements so we can get a nice aggressive fitment, yet, without the need for fender modifications. Kinda pointless paying all this money for crappy fitment, agreed?

Anyone local to Santa Fe Springs, CA that is lowered and is potentially interested in these wheels, send me a PM. I want to make sure that this setup works with all types of suspension heights. You will also get a slightly better price and priority.

These wheels will weigh around 21-23lbs depending on diameter/final offset.

Quote:
I would possibly be interested in a set of 19 inch matte blacks but would have to see them on a car first....... would hate to spend that kind of money only to have it look like a$$
Quote:
you should offer gunmetal with machined face. I really like the look of that color.
We are leaning towards black as we've gotten the most interest for that finish. We also offer powdercoating and proprietary finishes in the wildest colors you can fathom, at an extra cost.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Or Call (562)219-2525
M-F 9AM-5PM PST
Free Shipping | Free Mounting and Balancing
Social
|
|