Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#107,242 ·
Yes you were, which is why you posted it. I showed Drew from the dealer, he laughed hysterically
You don't have to say "from the dealer" I'm not special! And if I was going to buy it I never would have posted it for your opinions. I would have bought it!! (Hence the flaps) He also laughed historically at your thought of wrapping the center hood which was pure rice in anyone's eyes!

#107,243 ·
You don't have to say "from the dealer" I'm not special! And if I was going to buy it I never would have posted it for your opinions. I would have bought it!! (Hence the flaps) He also laughed historically at your thought of wrapping the center hood which was pure rice in anyone's eyes!
Because im sick of it looking like shit. Its been repainted once. Its all chipped up again. I had a valid reason.

There is no excuse for any type of midwing

#107,251 ·
$5500 is good price and u will prolly get $4500-5000. I got $4700 for my pos orange eap svt 8months ago. 130k miles on it. Original timing belt
I got 4200 for the svt I just got, 133k...dumpy tires, og timing belt, bad imrc

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#107,252 ·
name one person in this mich thread that likes mid wings lol.

And where did i say it was his car?

also im currently in woodward page troll mode, so don't hate
I'm a straight shooter, if you don't like it, say... Andrew looks like shyt!! Don't draw it out!!! Get to the point!! I'm not one to get but hurt

#107,255 ·
Chas's car is in great shape.

New timing belt(last spring), new high flow cat, new tires, new wheels, new struts/shocks and front control arms, new oilpan.

TruBendz exhaust. Tom's tune. Hawk pads, all four rotors were replaced last year with Centrics.

#107,257 ·
Congrats Scotty!!!

Also as Al said, Chas' car is pretty nice, from the few times i have seen it in person.
I would buy it and ruin it, according to Jordan tho.

Sam - bugeye is high mileage, hail damaged, in need of repairs. getting on the cheep cheep tho. throw some money into it, ignore hail damage and make it a quick, sleeper-ish, woodward cruise machine.

also want my euro plate like yesterday. too excited to get it on the car.
will order my "RUXBIN" plate from SoS in a few weeks.

#107,259 ·
Haha wow lot of action. Thanks Al, car wouldn't be anywhere near where it is without you. I mean, I think I can get more can 4, I think even just based on the fact that those two sold for more than 4 with original timing belts.. That's like 1k right there. I think 5k is a decent price and id love to keep it in the community.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.