Methinks a photo-heavy update is in order soon.
In other news... I won't be going to FR2013... I'm bailing because my car just isn't where I want it to be. So my plan as of now is to ensure that Anya is ready for FocusFest. Besides, I'd honestly rather go to FocusFest with my local group than go somewhat alone to FR2013.
I mean, I know a lot of people that will be at FR2013.... but only online whereas I know the members of my local group in real life.
Anyway... here's a peliminary to-do list to FocusFest:
- SVT Rear Brake swap
- Put the Steeda sway-bar back on
- Finish all the rust proofing on the underside
- ditch the DIY catback exahust and get a real one/ make a legit one.
- replace the carpet or fix the tear
- tidy up engine bay
- dust off secret euro sexy-ness parts and install
- figure out what to do with roof panel
- either get new wheels or get the Konigs refinished
- clean air filter
- work my a$$ off to do everything listed above (need to find a job first....)
Sedan Revolution #231 || FocusXtreme
Originally Posted by UnbridledCarnage
im not paying 124 a night. period. lol bring a gun and bunker down!