Sorry for not posting a build thread for the boat, she's been in winter storage, I've been working two jobs, tinkering on the beater, and world traveling. I haven't had much time lately!
I decided that Carlisle Performance and Style would be a great time to bring er out!
I've done a few minor changes for 2013!
- Keskin's Powdercoated White, Polished Lip, and Black Rivets
- Satin Black Painted Reiger Vents, Cowl Vent/Cover,Wiper Arms, and Front Euro Grille
- Installed New Mach Lenses
- "SVT" and "602" build number painted inside Machs
- Installed Czech Euro Plate Frame I was gifted while in the Czech Republic in February.
- Painted Rotors/Calipers Gloss Black
- Removed old exhaust tip and welded in a 3.5" "Corvette" Style tip
- Installed Euro Taillights
- Installed Metal SVT Rear Plate Frame w/ LED bulbs
- Installed a MSD Coilpack and Massive Wires
- Installed a BOSCH Premium Battery w/ Gold Clamps
- Installed White Shift Knob w/ Red Gear Pattern
- Full Cut/Buff of Exterior and Dressed Interior Leather
I'm really happy with the new changes and I hope you will be too!
As for show preps for the HoopD, I washed the wheels and clamped on a new exhaust tip....
I met a lot of great people and their cars! I want to thank everyone for their help! I also want to credit all the photographers who snapped pics, since I forgot my camera! Enjoy!
Me, Ken, and Wobb soaking up the beautiful Carlisle Sun...
Stephen won an award!