05-11-2013, 12:39 AM
Where am I?
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: east of Cincinnati, OH
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5, 09 Coupe
FF Reputation: 29
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (50
Originally Posted by BoostedFord
im wanting to get a couple things for my car but idk what brand would be a good choice or even where to find them so any help is appreciated
my cars currently boosted at 11psi
- 2 step WOT box
Read this for the WOT box >>Click here<<
- front and back strut/sway bars
There are many options here for this. Make a post in the Wheels, Tires, Brakes & Suspension section to get more reviews and ideas before making your decision.
- Headlight HIDS have fogs already want a slight tint of blue
Post in the MK1 Focus section for ideas.
- Looking for a painted valve cover if anyones knows anyone selling one
Look in the Want To Buy section to see if someone is selling one.
- electric cut out /dump
- an exhaust... as of now i have a trubendz with a magnaflow muffler but i dont like the sound to much sounds great under boost but its whiny looking for more of a rumble if that makes sence
What size piping are you running? I know someone who had a 3" custom exhaust and it sounded great with their turbo set up. Some people like the FSwerks exhaust and others like the HKS as well. But it's all up to you as to what you want.
- SVT 5 spokes for the winter
Again, check out the Wheels, Tires, Brakes & Suspension section.
- diffrent BOV i have a greddy type rs but i dont like the sound of it maybe a turbo xs RFL or something idk i just need ideas
Check out the General Forced Induction & Ecoboost Chat
for more information on this.
the cars built performance wise to were i want it just looking for some stuff to change it up a lil and finish everything off
As you can see you are asking a lot of questions in one thread in one section. This section is about Zetec performance as in engine & exhaust upgrades and modifications. We have other sections out there for the reasons so you can ask your question and get it answered properly and as quickly as possible. Also to note, if you look at the messages I left you in red you will see blue text in them. Click on that blue text to take you to the proper section to post your questions. Good luck and happy modding!