Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#99,521 ·
Nothing has beat Progressive for me, and I've tried about 10 times. But each person is different.

#99,525 ·
X3!!

AAA was the cheapest for me but now they all raised rates so who knows
Used to have a murder mit on the focus.. and the first jetta... may get one for R who knows..

Also Ryan we missed you last night at trivia.. Timmeh and I held the fort down though and won the first game after a tie breaker with our rivals.

#99,528 ·
AAA was best for me. Pretty clean history, and great claims department.

Edit: look into whomever you have renters insurance with and even motorcycle insurance. The more you combine, usually the better you are at getting awesome rates.
Josh at AAA is by far who I'd reccomend going with first if at all possible. His customer service is top shelf, hes great to work with and he always returns calls promptly.

that said after my last ticket he couldn't touch progressives prices and when I got my CBR AAA doesnt insure sport bikes which gave progressive even more of an edge.

So I'm currently with progressive because of my tickets but as soon as my records clear I'm going back to Josh. I had such good service with him that my parents actually switched to him as well.

if you ever have to make a claim progressive is worse than God-awful. Both of the times Courtney has needed too and the 1 time I've had to, progressive has been a complete hassle and they try to dick you over at every turn. The price is great but you pay for it if you ever have to use the insurance.

#99,531 ·
That car, with a light drop, chrome blacked out, tints and titanium headlights would be SEXY.

#99,532 ·
mmmmm tacos

Hey, Jen. How have you been?
Hi Al[wave]. I'm doing alright. Been doing physical therapy for my shoulder I injured 4 months ago surfing. Got a cortisone shot in it a few weeks ago so it helps. Hope I can get it working again.

Off to physical therapy...

#99,536 ·
sup new guy!

like the focus. I'm right by 6 and haggerty but it seems i'm rarely at home when school and work are in full swing (schoolcraft here)

#99,539 ·
tempted to get T-bell again today...

decisions, decisions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.