Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - TPMS for ST
Thread: TPMS for ST
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
Focus Enthusiast
Fan#: 110597
What I Drive: 2013 ST

Points 227, Level 4
Points: 227, Level: 4 Points: 227, Level: 4 Points: 227, Level: 4
Level Up 54% Completed
Level up: 54% Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 1fastang Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)

I'm a noob here, just bought a PB Focus ST.
I thought I'd share the info I have found concerning the TPMS search for the new wheels I have on the way. which are the black Ford Racing 5 star wheels. Let me also mentioned the best price I've found, where I've ordered the parts. call Tousley Ford ask for Steve 800-328-9552, they'll sell a kit they've assembled $143.50 shipped. I asked about them being OEM and was told same as installed in the factory. I haven't received them yet as I ordered them 2 days ago. I'll do a follow up when all is said and done.

there's a Ford racing kit part #M-1180-A that has 4 sensors, 4 valve stems, 4 valve stem caps and a calibration tool.

I was told by a person at Tousley Ford they don't make this kit anymore although as you see it's on Summits site.
link to same kit on Summit Racing.

the individual Ford parts are
TPMS12 sensors, valves and caps.
(Ford part number 9L3T-1A180-A) as shown on this site.
4 of them for $130

I've also found the TPMS12 part on Amazon which I like to use for $35 each, which is the lowest I've found for the individual part on a few sites.

oops take that back did the part number 9L3T-1A180-A search and found them for $28

the learning tool Ford part #TPMS19
amazon $31 , Jegs has it for $36

I hope this helps someone save some time and money. I've spent many hours finding this info to be sure I'm getting the right TPMS sensors at the best price.
I had a few private messages with a member who bought some on ebay that were all bad.

Last edited by 1fastang; 03-05-2013 at 04:49 AM.