Oh yeah, just some tips:
I pre-assembled the front struts with new bearings and strut mounts and that really sped things up as I didn't need a spring compressor to take apart the front assemblies (ended up selling them assembled which made life easier for the buyer too). Not sure what coilover setup you bought but I have the st (kw1 non-stainless) and started out with the fronts about halfway and the rears at full bottom. I ended up leaving the rears as-is and brought the fronts down a tad bit more after a few days, maybe 3-4 threads. Not sure why, but getting oem rear shocks out was tougher than i expected (factory sure had the top nut on there tight, especially the passenger side and it's tough to work in the confines of the trunk), but that's about the only hiccup i encountered.
Working with pre-assembled front strut assemblies took me about 30 min to swap the fronts. I install the fronts by loosely securing the strut mounts then using a floor jack to lift the hub up and mate the strut bottom to the hub. Rears took about an hour and a half, so overall not too bad. Good luck and enjoy the new feel after they're in!