Here's what my haynes manual says (I would also be interested in what the FSM says too if anyone has it...):
1) Tighten to 37 ft-lbs in special sequence pattern starting from the center going to the outside
2) Loosen half a turn in reverse pattern
3) Tighten to 37 ft-lbs in forward pattern
4) Tighten 1/4 turn in forward pattern
5) Tighten 1/4 turn in forward pattern
Doesn't really give a final torque but 44 seems ball parkish.
[edit - changed word "star", not really a star pattern, but starting from the center and moving out pattern]
Last edited by dromeda; 02-24-2013 at 05:09 PM.