Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#20,341 ·
should be picking up my exhaust and canards today!!!

tempted to try to install the exhaust.. but i kinda want to wait til i can get some pipe bent and get some 2 bolt flanges.

time to hit up ebay.

#20,344 ·
15 days til closing on my house!!!!

loving it and freaking out at the same time...

#20,345 ·
#20,346 ·
You know ... I have never upgraded or taken down my exhaust since I have had my SVT from 2003 ... I wonder what an Exhaust upgrade would do for it. hmm ...

Ray

#20,347 ·
from what i hear... *no pun intended*
its mainly a sound upgrade...

the svt exhaust is pretty solid.. i just want something different.. and i want a customizable/interchangable exhaust... so i will have sections that swap out..

#20,349 ·
yeah, this one is only 2.5"
but meh...
i wanted 3" but didn't want to pass up the deal.

#20,351 ·
Heater hose from thermostat to heater core firewall thingy got home was like eff sleep I'm getting greenie back up went at it had about a 3 inch cut in it got it replaced did the usual tests and everything is fine now woot woot
Damn, a 3" cut. How the help did that happen? Glad it was an easy fix and greenie is back up.

#20,354 ·
Alright guys, so if the weather tomorrow is decent, I'm finally gonna have time to work on my IMRC after work. I have a crazy idea to run by yall though. So everyone is saying the hardest part is getting the wire off the throttle body..so that being said, what if I just didn't do that? Like take out the IMRC box, and clean it while it's still connected. Would that work? Or am I just sounding stupid..

#20,355 ·
Good luck with you IMRC.

I am also working on my car today. Beautiful day ... and I am actually caught up with my Photo and Video work. .... for now.

So, today, need to do my Timing Belt, Serpentine Belt, Bleed Brakes and check my Camber ... woot Busy Car day. [:)] [woot]

Ray

#20,356 ·
up at my job right now doing an alignment to my car, toe was a little off but now it drives straight [^] So any good car shows going on this weekend or hangouts since andri should be getting out of the hospital today??? [clap]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.