Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#20,167 ·
#20,168 ·
90% sure I'm just gunna buy a new poly mount and replace it myself. Recommendations? Did Focus central ever make mounts?

#20,170 ·
i'm a huge fan of Focus Central parts that I've dug up.

#20,171 ·
Do I need to do all three? or just that passenger side if i go poly?

#20,173 ·
posted link so you could read more about the mounts. It is only recomended if you go poly that you only do the dogbone for daily street use or else you would have exessive vibration which is not something you want from a daily driver (thats just an opinion from the fswerks site)

#20,176 ·
I got some pretty rare parts from them that i dont know how many people know about them. I have one of the original dual throttle body intake manifolds that they made.
huh??? da fuq??
nice..

#20,177 ·
OMG so jelly. pics plz. i found my first (and only currently) FC part off craiglist for $10. spark plug cover. I wear it proudly and keep it shinin.

#20,178 ·
and i would go oem if you don't want racecar vibrations in the car. i love the ride.. but full poly isn't for everybody...

i will hopefully be going FULL POLY by the end of the year (all bushings)

#20,179 ·
but it is racecar. svvift, take me for a ride so i can feel poly.

#20,180 ·
i need to do some things. i have some suspension/steering noises to figure out.
and i also have broken in the poly engine mounts, so its not as bad as they are when they are fresh.

i think i need to replace my sway bushings (front and back)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.