Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - What is this part called?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 03:41 PM   #12
Focus Fanatic
TerryB's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Fan#: 34559
Location: Riverside, RI
What I Drive: 2001 Mustang GT Premium

Posts: 2,923
Points 5,708, Level 48
Points: 5,708, Level: 48 Points: 5,708, Level: 48 Points: 5,708, Level: 48
Level Up 79% Completed
Level up: 79% Level up: 79% Level up: 79%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 69 TerryB Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Originally Posted by SrDudley View Post
didnt mean to be rude if i came off that way just was asking which part you meant and yes it does become very brittle...i broke mine on two out of the three svts ive owned luckily after the first i had a brand new one i ordered from tousley ford and just swapped the new one over after i totaled both other ones. i wouldnt use regular hose found at autozone as it will not stand up to the heat of the air traveling through the pcv valve...
No problem. Just giving a heads up. I managed to save most of mine. About an inch snapped and I had some hard plastic inserts to reconnect the pieces. It's holding up so far.
TerryB is offline  
    Reply With Quote