4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#3,882 ·
I've never personally changed springs on a car, I've done some work like changing ball joints and such, but never springs so I was planning on paying someone to do it, wouldn't
Want to pay that twice a year, anyway may just go with the eibach pro kit as its not such a large drop as the sport lines. Anyone got some good before and after pictures with the pro kits? I've seen a lot with the sport lines.

#3,889 ·
As for what I plan to do in the snow... Probably take Ill advised trips in the Pennsylvania snow and become a snow plow. I'm getting my front clip wrapped in clear vinyl soon so that may help slightly with any minor damages....but as the kids say....YOLO

#3,896 ·

Painted my calipers today. I can't tell if I love the yellow contrast or hate it. Either way it is staying yellow for a long time because that was a huge pain in the butt. Springs havnt completely settled back down after jacking the car up.

I also painted my exhaust matte black. At least until it is replaced. I love the way it turned out.

I also installed these.

Alignment tomorrow.

#3,928 ·
Here's my Hooptie!

The only mods so far are: tinted windows , CAI , blacked out the backlights and removed the emblems off the hatch. Currently trying to figure out which program software to use, SCT or Injected Engineering. The factory wheels will soon be up for sale, once the 19" RS wheels arrive.

Thanks
Paul

#3,933 ·
I did the same thing, looks good! [thumb]

I'm getting a roll of that stuff shortly and am going to do the whiskers and the black pillars on the doors since those show scratches so easily. I even thought of doing the roof rails too.

I did get around to plasti-dipping my fog light bezels and covered them in clear laqeur for that nice sheen.

I've really gotta work on my bezels. I have a huge roll of carbon fiber vinyl for them, and backup plastidip with metallizer just in case. [limp]

#3,932 ·
I'm getting a roll of that stuff shortly and am going to do the whiskers and the black pillars on the doors since those show scratches so easily. I even thought of doing the roof rails too.

I did get around to plasti-dipping my fog light bezels and covered them in clear laqeur for that nice sheen.

#3,934 ·
I've never worked with the 3m cf stuff;is it fairly easy to work with? Should I invest in a heatgun? Any hints would be helpful,please. I'd like to do a few interior pieces too so maybe I can do a search but I'd like to find a tutorial more than just pics of the finished deal. Anybody know of that type of link?

#3,936 ·
there are a ton of different colored bezels on ebay! I got mine from them and they are just as strong as the oem ones if not better. Didn't wanna mess with plastidip on the bezels because of how you take them out.. It would eventually ruin them Im sure.

#3,938 ·
I figure if I ever have to remove them them is because they were ruined from something hitting them; for the bulb replacement you gotta go the long route anyway so hopefully they'll be staying put.

#3,952 ·
Project facelift

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford Motor vehicle

Used VHT niteshade to make my own evil eyes, painted my fog bezels white, and Tinted my mirror turn signals. Also have custom ford overlay and Dinoc carbon fiber whiskers.

#3,953 ·