Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - What is this part called?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:16 AM   #1
Capt. Obvious!
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
Join Date: Jan 2013
Fan#: 108055
Location: Where ever Uncle Sam says, Not Listed
What I Drive: 04 ZX3 S/C, 87 VW cabby, 98 Opel

Posts: 39
FF Reputation: 1 Capt. Obvious! Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
What is this part called?

While trying to figure out my electrical mystery problem I noticed a wet spot on the front of my engine. It seems to be coming from this black water, um thing? behind the exhaust headers. It's probably not visible with the stock exhaust manifold, but I can see it pretty well with my headers. It looks like it connects the water pump to the thermostat housing. I think it needs replaced, but I don't even know what it's called?

Capt. Obvious! is offline  
    Reply With Quote