Question for the group:
I am hard-wiring a bunch of electronics and would like everything connected via a keyed 12V source.
I used this fuse locations with an add-a-fuse:
To that fuse I added a 10A fuse and connected the following:
1) homelink mirror (less than 2 amp draw)
2) V1 radar detector (less than 2 amp draw)
3) Cheetah GPS detector (less than 1.5amp draw)
4) Garmin nuvi (less than 2 amp draw)
The items above work wonderfully and turn off/on with the key.
I want to add the following:
5) Blinder Xtreme m47 (less than 2 amp draw)
6) Blinder Xtreme m27 (less than 2 amp draw)
7) Nav-TV backup camera video board (less than 2 amp draw)
I believe if I add items 5,6,7 then I will blow the 10amp fuse. I do not want to add a 20amp fuse to the mini add-a-fuse (i believe these are only rated for 10amp max). Does anyone know of another keyed source in the Smart Junction box on the passenger side?
Thanks for the help this site is the best!!!