Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Cool-flo?

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  drewts86 
#1 ·
I have three questions:

1.) What is the point of the emission cap?

2.) Did any one else have trouble putting on that cap?

3.) Since I couldn’t get the rubber cap on the emissions port but I got a pop cap to fit snug it takes some force to get it off, can I leave it like that untill i get the rubber on.

#9 ·
The cap that came with mine seemed so out of tolerance the OD of the cap was smaller than the ID of the port.

I simply put it in the inside of the port, with the "top" of the cap towards the center of the intake. Been at WOT and it's never dislodged itself. Probably better air flow, too [thankyou]

#10 ·
The cap that came with mine seemed so out of tolerance the OD of the cap was smaller than the ID of the port.

I simply put it in the inside of the port, with the "top" of the cap towards the center of the intake. Been at WOT and it's never dislodged itself. Probably better air flow, too [thankyou]

I was really considering this, but was afraid that it would somehow become loose and ruin my car somehow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.