Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Where can i get this gasket?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:43 AM   #1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Fan#: 102051
Location: Stroudsburg, PA
What I Drive: 2002 SVTF Silver Frost #3519

Posts: 16
FF Reputation: 1 Malpopies Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Where can i get this gasket?

The gasket behind the breather on the front of the engine block, behind the headers that has the pcv hose going from it to the actual pcv valve.

Round, 3 uneven holes, graphite gasket thats leaking oil on my headers and i cant find anything about it on any Ford dealer web site!!! WTF!

Its an engine block oil breather? When i took it off, there was at least a 2" hole, right into the inside of the block; i touched the crankshaft..

Malpopies is offline  
    Reply With Quote