Focus Fanatics Forum banner

SCT Tuner?

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  1turbofocus 
#1 ·
Ive recently discovered this tuner. I read up on it a bit. Tryed to find a site that has all these free tunes they talk about. i cant find nothing. This product seems better than running to a dyno shop everytime you get something done to your car. Just curious on what your thoughts are on his product and if its worth the $400+ for it

#3 ·
Ive recently discovered this tuner. I read up on it a bit. tried to find a site that has all these free tunes they talk about. i cant find nothing. This product seems better than running to a dyno shop everytime you get something done to your car. Just curious on what your thoughts are on his product and if its worth the $400+ for it
http://focussport.com/sct_flasher.htm

#7 ·
Actually there is such a thing as free tune (updates) and I am about the only place you can get them
I sell the xcal3 flasher for 399.00 and 20.00 for shipping , with that you get a full custom tune (most places dont even do custom tunes) you get free tune updates as you add more NA mods (most places charge 35.00 to 300.00 for tune updates)

You also get my datalogging services where I can take over your laptop , set up your datalog list , save the list and show you how to use it and do the first datalog just like I was sitting in the car with you , no other tuner offers this lever of customer service

If I can answer any questions please let me know www.focus-power.com

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.