Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Record Fusion Sales Despite Recalls / Buyback Demands
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
kam327's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2012
Fan#: 94700
Location: Tampa, FL
What I Drive: '14 Ruby Ti w/ Handling Pkg

Posts: 2,665
Points 12,123, Level 72
Points: 12,123, Level: 72 Points: 12,123, Level: 72 Points: 12,123, Level: 72
Level Up 19% Completed
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 16 kam327 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Originally Posted by Kevastator View Post
Interesting that they said that recalls may actually make people think better of a company... thumbs up for Ford!
Well she said "some" people look favorably on a car company with lots of recalls. "Some" could be 10%. The other 90% could be running as fast as they can into the arms of Hyundai or VW.

I didn't include Toyota because I think they have more recalls than anyone else now. Just recalled something like 750,000 2003/2004 Corollas for unexpected airbag deployment. Crazy!
kam327 is offline  
    Reply With Quote