Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Performance Blue photo thread

28K views 113 replies 54 participants last post by  NavyZX5 
#1 ·
Like the title says, I searched and couldn't find one. Shall we start one now?

See less See more
#37 · (Edited)
It's crappy winter time with steelies and a dent in my door... so no pictures...

But here's a good one I found before I did a few things (black front to dechrome and defang, black vinyl on chrome beltline, blacked out projector headlight, 20% tint, and maybe LED triangles in the front) more pics to come later on when my wheels go back on and car is fixed

when I first got it; look! still has wrappers on the wheels!

Black vinyl on chrome beltline

bad picture of projectors

another reflective one... all the black inside of it hides the projector and makes it very reflective

#39 ·
We bought ours a month ago. Drove it home and it has sat ever since, waiting for spring, when we sell our 2002 Focus wagon and then start driving the new car.

I had to have Performance Blue. Didn't want the leather, but as you know, no choice. But, I still love the color. My 1967 Country Sedan is going to be painted Sonic Blue (is that the same?).

AND SPIDERPIG, those are some of the best pics of that color I have ever seen. The color has a touch of purple that generally just doesn't come through in pictures. But your pictures do. Excellent!

#40 ·
Phokus, those blacked out projectors look sweet! I like them. Any more close up pictures of them? Also, did you do the retrofit yourself or had someone do it for you?

#42 ·
Mini morimoto bi-xenon H1 retrofit, painted the reflector and shroud all black and only left reflector shiny where the highbeam is. Imagine a 4 light highbeam blast! [8)]

Anyways I'll get more pictures of the lights up close when my car comes back from the body shop since someone clipped my doors. [smackbum]

#43 ·
Mini morimoto bi-xenon H1 retrofit, painted the reflector and shroud all black and only left reflector shiny where the highbeam is. Imagine a 4 light highbeam blast! [8)]
I love them. I just wish I had the balls to open up my headlights!

#44 ·
Here are a few pics of my Performance Blue ST from a photo shoot I did around Portland on New Year's Day:

Cathedral Park, near Saint John's Bridge, Portland, OR

Left Bank Annex Building, Portland, OR

Oregon Railway Museum, Portland, OR

Probably my favorite shot of the day and my current desktop background

#50 ·
Well, yes, maybe a little. [hihi]

I do love my car though and enjoy showing it off whenever I can! I also have been a fan of all Foci from 2K on. I was just waiting for Ford to grace us North Americans with the ST before I finally decided to buy one of my own. The new RS is next if it makes it here! [thumb]

#53 ·
I noticed on mine when I watch how I drive and stay at same speeds as much as possible I can easily do 27-30 mpg in city driving. When I drive like normal I get around 22-25 mpg in the city. I'm trying to change my driving behavior to get better mpg, but being this is a new car in 10 years, I"m still getting used to the new electronics and power it has.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.